From: david.browning@refinitiv.com [mailto:david.browning@refinitiv.com]
Sent: 18 October 2018 11:47
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Proposed agenda for DCAT Subgroup 2018.10.18

Minutes are available at https://www.w3.org/2018/10/18-dxwgdcat-minutes

Note: it was agreed that after October, future meetings of this sub-group will be on Wednesdays at 21:00 UTC, as the doodle poll indicated this was the best overall time

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

The Financial and Risk business of
Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv<http://www.refinitiv.com/>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>