Re: [profgui] Suggest for related work section

Hi Karen,

I'm all in favour of working in the direction of implementing the 'note' that comes from you in this section!
The new header sounds good.
I'm more hesitant towards the part on answering 'why do people create profiles' in this section, as it's already addressed in the 'intro of the intro'. But anyway I guess I can't judge until I've seen some text :-)
Afaic, you can directly create a PR and I'll check the wording changes there. But if you anticipate that a bit of discussion around your new text would help, then a new github issue is the best option! If you do the change directly my only request would be to keep all the examples, at least as a bullet in some list!

Cheers,

Antoine