Re: rawgit replacement

W3C has a bot that copies content from github to a local W3C store. The
purpose is to make sure the record of activity is preserved. I know very
little about this, but believe that it needs to be set up for each
group. I'll make myself a note to check at TPAC who can give us
information about this.

kc