RE: Minutes from CNEG subgroup meeting 2018-09-26

Not having heard anything from dsr we have assume that we need to have the document ready this week. I'll go through the document again and provide feedback within 24 hours from now (hoping I won't find anything that would be a show-stopper for the FPWD). I won't be able to join the meeting tomorrow but I hope that Nick will and then we can discuss that in the CNEG meeting on Wednesday (Thursday in Australia...) and have submit the document by the end of this week. Would that work or does the document need to be publication ready by tomorrow?

Best,

Lars