RE: ACTION-86: AndreaPerego to consider if dct:accessRights should be inlcuded in DCAT (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Thanks, Antoine.

I've revised Section 9 accordingly.

Preview:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/andrea-perego-dcat-sec-rights-rev/dcat/index.html#license-rights

HTML diff:

https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fdxwg%2Fdcat%2Findex.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fw3c%2Fdxwg%2Fandrea-perego-dcat-sec-rights-rev%2Fdcat%2Findex.html#license-rights

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend either the plenary or the DCAT calls next week (I send my regrets in advance), but, maybe, this can be added in the DCAT agenda for a group review.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.