Re: ESWC2019-papers submission 19

Hi Nick,

That's a great point, as HTML are encouraged.

The way I've done it in the past was to use OpenOffice to write the
article and then use ROCS (a converter service for RASH HTML,
http://dasplab.cs.unibo.it/rocs). The converter can generate HTML (using
RASH, which is a subset of HTML, https://rash-framework.github.io/).

I checked with Silvio (RASH developer) and there are no collaborative
writing options supported at the moment. So, if we want to follow this
route, we could collaborate on google docs, convert to an OpenOffice
version when done, and then convert to HTML.

Thanks,

Alejandra