prof-conneg ready for publication? (was: RE: Meeting November 20 - plenary)

All,

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:17 AM, Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net] wrote:

> It's been a busy week and we may not have gotten all of the essential
> decisions onto the agenda, so please look and speak up if there's
> anything we've missed.

Regarding prof-conneg as FPWD I think that we've addressed all issues (Rob wanted to check for style, typos etc.). If anyone thinks that their issue has _not_ been addressed, please let Nick, Rob or me know ASAP. If we don't hear anything until November 21 12:00 UTC, I'll start the process of getting that document published.

And regrets from me for today's meeting...

Best,

Lars