RE: Annette's objection to publishing prof-conneg as FPWD (was RE: Regrets)

Lars,

Just a suggestion.

As any decision can be revisited in any point in time, I wonder whether the solution could be to make the QSA section as non-normative in the FPWD, and then include this in the list of issues to be discussed for 2PWD.

Said that, I don't know if making QSA non-normative would break anything else in the current spec.

My two cents

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.