Re: ACTION on ALL - FPWDs

Dear All,
I probably won't be able to attend tonight's call.
So I'd like to anticipate my +1 for issuing both the documents as FPWD.

Riccardo

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 at 16:36, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> All,
>
> We have two documents that are ready to be issued as First Public
> Working Drafts,[1] [2]  and we want to promote them to this at the
> meeting on November 13.[3] The ACTION on everyone is to READ these
> documents and let us know IMMEDIATELY if you see a serious problem that
> would keep either of these from being published. Remember that a FPWD is
> a DRAFT and that anything can change in future drafts. The purpose of
> the draft is to solicit comments from the community on the direction of
> the work.
>
> You can also comment on the content of the drafts where you see the need
> for modifications to future drafts, and we will create github issues and
> discuss these, but these comments will not delay the FPWD.
>
> We will take a consensus vote on these at the meeting. If you are
> sending regrets, please also let us know how you would vote on these
> drafts:
>
> +1 issue as FPWD
> 0 abstain (but don't object)
> -1 object (and give your reason in enough detail that it can be addressed)
>
> kc
> [1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/conneg-by-ap/
> [2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/
> [3] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.11.13
> --
> Karen Coyle
> kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
> m: 1-510-435-8234 (Signal)
> skype: kcoylenet/+1-510-984-3600
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/