Re: Review of FPWD Conneg-by-AP

Lars, I like your re-write. There are numerous instances of sentences
ending in "conforming to" in the document which I marked as I read. All
of them need re-wording. This could be a github issue if you don't want
to try to do it before FPWD. And note that there are other sentences
that are hard to read which will need work. These are among the
editorial changes that I would like to see.

kc