[dxwg] Harmonise definitions across Profile docs

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 06:43:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
nicholascar has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Harmonise definitions across Profile docs ==
Currently the definitions sections for the Guidance & Ontology docs need updating and the Conneg doc is updated but now different and probably needs further updating.

We need to solicit feedback in the FPWDs on the granularity of definitions and, when we have a result, ensure that the same definitions are used in all 3 docs.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/537 using your GitHub account