From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 9:54 AM
To: PEREGO Andrea (JRC-ISPRA)
Cc: david.browning@refinitiv.com; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: DCAT Subgroup meeting w/c 29th Oct 2018

Fixed, now world readable.

On 1 Nov 2018, at 07:46, <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu<mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>> <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu<mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>> wrote:

Hi, Dave.

Yesterday we had problems with the minutes of the DCAT subgroup call. The minutes should be there, but we keep getting an "insufficient access priviliges" message when opening

https://www.w3.org/2018/10/31-dxwgdcat-minutes

Could you please help?

Thanks in advance

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.