Re: [dxwg] Requirement: There needs to be a property in the profile where the rules for the descriptive content can be provided. This would apply to the entire profile. [ID42] (5.42)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 20:23:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that the requirement is worth considering, and that it would be good if a same 'conformance' property could be used for both record level and statement level. But I believe the latter point is more a matter for the solution space and we should postpone it for now.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/255#issuecomment-400449116 using your GitHub account