Re: [dxwg] How to express distributions provided as compressed files

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 07:22:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As I wrote in https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/54, the solution with +zip is just for the simple use case of a zipped-up distribution file. This solved an issue that was brought up in the work on the European DCAT-AP.
A more general issue is the use of a second property to indicate the format of the file(s) within a compressed or packaged file, like the property `adms:representationTechnique`.
I think this approach meets the requirements , or do people see a need to have more than two levels?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/259#issuecomment-400206500 using your GitHub account