Re: [dxwg] [profiledesc] role assumes closed world of the document

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:41:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
We’re bashing out how to assign roles to Agents with respect to Entities for DCAT now with the PROV WG mailing list. It looks like we will need a new reification pattern there since PROV doesn’t allow direct Agent to Entity roles (only Agent to Activity).

If we specify a more time invariant Agent to Entity hadRole or similar there, we could use it here too.

I really don’t want to see a fixed set of relationships or Named Graphs used!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/262#issuecomment-400118613 using your GitHub account