Re: [dxwg] Responses can conform to multiple, modular profiles (UC 5.3)

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:53:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I disagree that this is a duplicate of #212, as far as I understand the two. That one is about the composition of profiles, this one is about the application of profiles to data instances. The implications of this issue is that the relationship between instance (as carried in the http response body) and profile is many to many, not many to one. Thus the design of the HTTP response header that conveys the profile**s** supported must allow multiple values.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/217#issuecomment-399255346 using your GitHub account