Use case/requirement ID40

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:12:30 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
We were unable to resolve the requirement derived from UC ID40 at the
plenary due to confusion about the meaning.[1] There is a github issue
related to this[2] and there have been comments. Please add your
comments there if you have not already done so, and we will take up this
requirement in a future meeting based on that discussion.

Requirement: Profiles should support discoverability via search engines
(UC 5.40)[ID40] (5.40)

Basic info: not clear if this refers to discoverability of the dataset,
of the profile, or both. If not both, do we want both and therefore need
a new use case?

kc
[1] See minutes: https://www.w3.org/2018/06/19-dxwg-minutes
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/222