Introduction - Rob Sanderson, J Paul Getty Trust

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:15:46 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

A brief introduction, as I join the group late in the process.

I'm Rob Sanderson, Semantic Architect for the J Paul Getty Trust in Los
Angeles. I was co-chair for the Web Annotation WG, and am co-chair for the
just launching JSON-LD 1.1 WG. My other standards work includes IIIF across
the cultural heritage domain, and an application profile of the CIDOC-CRM
ontology (called linked.art [1]) specifically for art museum datasets.

My interest is primarily in the content negotiation by application profile
topic, and thus relatedly the second topic around publishing application
profiles. One explicit point of interaction between DX and JSON-LD would be
how to manage both the JSON-LD media type registration having a profile
parameter, and Ruben's proposed Accept-Schema approach.

Many thanks,

Rob

[1] https://linked.art/  go figure ;)
--