Re: [dxwg] Requirement: There needs to be a property in the profile where the rules for the descriptive content can be provided. This would apply to the entire profile. [ID42] (5.42)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:03:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Given that there is a lot of copy cataloguing going on, can we really ensure that the _whole_ record is created according to only one cataloguing code... In the DNB we're looking seriously at provenance data per field and I guess the same might apply to cataloguing codes (and in the RDF world we don't have records...)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/255#issuecomment-398526913 using your GitHub account