Re: dxwg-ACTION-130: Create github issue for id42

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:19:32 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I created this issue[1] and gave some specific information about library
practices. That said, I will not be upset if the group finds this to be
out of scope - it may be seen as a peculiarity of some formal library
practices and not generalizable for profile guidance. I could definitely
understand such a view.

kc
[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/255

--