Re: [dxwg] Adding dct:accessRights to DCAT

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:44:36 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@jakubklimek Yes, the additional functionality you mention, searching for specific permissions, would be useful. However, from my experience, it is already a challenge to get people to do the very simple things, like linking to a CC licence, so I am just wondering how much detailed information about permissions, obligations etc. we can hope to see in practice.
Having said that, whenever someone has linked to a CC licence, a lot of information about permissions and obligations is implicit in the CC licence, so a smart catalogue system could maybe generate (some aspects of) an ODRL policy out of a CC licence.
But other than that, I have no problem with your example. Thanks.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/160#issuecomment-396845793 using your GitHub account