Re: [dxwg] Incorrect type for *URL properties - should be owl:DatatypeProperty with range xsd:anyURI

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:05:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Yes, I agree we should keep backward compatibility and with the two points you mentioned. I can send a PR to fix the usage notes. Also, the point that @andrea-perego made about cross-linking with other resources could justify these properties being ```owl:ObjectProperty```s.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/249#issuecomment-396749763 using your GitHub account