Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

From: Ruben Verborgh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:58:51 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> The issue with that is that it conflates schematic representation and serialization into the one step.

Not conflates, but combines. Why is that an issue?

A representation can be negotiated over multiple dimensions, including media type, profile, language, etc.

> As I understand it, this requirement (Profile Negotiation) is aimed at allowing the shcematic representation to be made explicit.

Yes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RubenVerborgh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/74#issuecomment-396748214 using your GitHub account