Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:39:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

@kcoyle - now we have added an explicit class for services (`dcat:DataService` and sub-classes) `dcat:DIstribution` should not be used for a service. The definitions in the DCAT Editors Draft [1] have been tweaked slightly, but certainly could be further improved.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/74#issuecomment-396743459 using your GitHub account