Agenda for plenary June 12

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 14:59:05 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2018.06.12

This includes what we believe are the remaining requirements for the
profiles deliverable (although not including any that Antoine has
recently re-extracted for the Europeana use case - we may need to first
figure out which deliverable each goes with). It also includes the
re-worded requirements from the last meeting so that we can review and
affirm those.

Talk to you all then. And thank you for all of the work that you've put
into these over the past weeks. Real progress is being made.

Karen & Peter
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net