Re: ACTION-128: Re-write requirement: profiles should be able to indicate what external standards are expected to be applied to the data provided. [id42, id43] (5.42, 5.43) [profile] (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

I have modified 5.42 to clarify that it is a "record-level" or
"profile-level" requirement, and created different requirements for 5.42
and 5.43:

Requirement: There needs to be a property in the profile where the rules
for the descriptive content can be provided. This would apply to the
entire profile. [ID42] (5.42)

Requirement: Profiles should be able to indicate which external
standards are expected to be applied to values of individual properties.
[ID43] (5.43)

Perhaps we can take these up at the next meeting - I will put on them on
agenda.

kc