Re: [dxwg] dcat:accessURL - check constraints

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:53:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Under the proposed model for services, I think `dcat:accessURL` should have the same value as the property-chain `dcat:accessService , dcat:endpointURL` . This could be expressed formally as a `owl:propertyChainAxiom` iff `dcat:endPointURL` is an `owl:ObjectProperty`. (Property chain axioms don't apply to Datatype properties.)

This might swing me round to keeping all the *URL properties as object-properties ... (see #249)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/124#issuecomment-395301407 using your GitHub account