Re: [dxwg] Profile negotiation [RPFN]

You say:

"This provides an optional mechanism that significantly simplifies the
user experience - at the cost of more server smarts.  Server smarts are
paid for once is the good news in that scenario. currently all the
burden is on the user with no standardised mechanisms and the user pays
(or in practice more likely is unable to access data)"

In that paragraph, you refer to "the user" and I don't know what user
you mean. Can you clarify that, please?