Re: ACTION-120: Add requirements to the europeana use case (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 20:02:05 +0200
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Re. this action, I have edited the Europeana use case in 5.39 at https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg/.
I've added requirements, trying to cover a brief discussion Rob and I had over the Europeana and the DCAT-AP cases (and using a list that Rob sent me as a final coverage check).
I've kept my edits to the case as suggestions, to help the readers see the points I wanted to add to make the requirements more solid.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback!

Antoine