Re: [dxwg] Provenance information [RPIF]

It is worth noting that the "input" may, quite naturally, either be a piece
of code to run, or a reference to a agent (process). Programs are often run
through layers of interpretation - code is always data expressed in the
metamodel of the execution layer.  So it may tie us in knots trying to
create a arbitrary distinction. They are not disjoint sets from the
perspective of semantic modelling.