Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

Hi Karen - looks good

I do have a question (or suggestion)  about the metadata side of things...

a lot of this is standard "cataloguing" - and would be covered by the DCAT
move to an abstract dcat:Resource

so wondering if we shouldnt push this into a more general statement about
using available descriptive metadata
the bits that are not already covered by DCAT are of course
"  * Relationship to vocabs or other profiles
  * Link to validation schemas implementing the profile "

This tends to support the alignment of profileDesc with DCAT - which could
be pointed as a recommended way to use DCAT to meet these goals.