From: Ruben Verborgh [mailto:Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be]
Sent: 04 February 2018 19:01
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda February 6

> Ruben, could you take either Rob's or Antoine's suggested wordings and
> add what you think would make one of these acceptable to you?

It's unfortunately not that straightforward to just add things to the draft
definition.
The definition as a whole takes a different direction than what was
discussed previously.

I think we should start with a list of things we need, and then write that
definition, instead of retrofitting another definition.

For instance, something we all seem to agree on is that a profile is
identified by an IRI, that it describes a set of constraints that can apply
to a document.
None of these can be found in the current draft.

Best,

Ruben