Re: [dxwg] Profiles Guide doc Security and Privacy (#478)

and hopefully, this isn't really inapplicable. We do aim to expose data
to an origin about the datasets they are browsing. Identical data may
also be exposed by other features, such as non-negotiated content requests.

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services