From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Sent: Friday, 30 November 2018 8:47 PM
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Are Linked Data Templates similar to profiles?

Hi all,

on public-lod, Christopher Gutteridge highlighted that there is no "contract" for what is returned when you dereference a URI [1] which to me sounds like a need for profiles (he even talks about application profiles). Martynas Jusevičius answered [2], that they have something called "Linked Data Templates" [3] that are supposed to solve this. Are any of you familiar with those?

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2018Nov/0025.html

[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2018Nov/0029.html

[3] https://atomgraph.github.io/Linked-Data-Templates/

Best,