RE: CNEG subgroup - proposing Use Case (Issue 239) to Plenary

From: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 06:19:39 +0000
To: <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>, <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) [mailto:Nicholas.Car@csiro.au]
Sent: Friday, 31 August, 2018 15:07
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] CNEG subgroup - proposing Use Case (Issue 239) to Plenary

Dear DWGX Conneg Subgroup,

This email may appear twice due to a send issue at my end. Please take this copy to be the bet one.

We have a left-over action from our last meeting to consider promoting the Use Case “Web browser navigation of profile information” (https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/239) to the Plenary group for voting on.

Please could Conneg subgroup members reply to this with either +1, 0 or -1 to indicate if this Use Case should be sent to Plenary? Votes should be in before the Plenary on 2018-09-04 in order for it to be considered there.

Thanks,

Nick