Re: [dxwg] Use Case: Negotiation by Coordinate Reference System

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:29:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Shouldn't the RFC doc do this to ensure that any users of the HTTP mechanics that don't encounter the W3C work know what to do?

Of course I think we can go much broader in the W3C doc than the RFQ (hence my broadening updates to https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/conneg-by-ap/) but the RFQ should definitely head off any HTTP potential conflicts we can foresee.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/311#issuecomment-416919659 using your GitHub account