RE: First meeting of the Profile Guidance group this week

Hi Nick,

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:37 PM, Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) [mailto:Nicholas.Car@csiro.au] wrote:

[...]
> Agenda for the meeting will be sent tomorrow as soon as I work out how to create an
> Agenda page (anyone feel free to point me somewhere for this please).

My workflow usually is:

1) Modify the URL from a previous meeting page so that it has the correct group name and data in it (e. g. changing https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:CNEG-Telecon2018.08.15 to https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:CNEG-Telecon2018.08.29 .

2) Dereference the second URL in a browser of your choice. Mediawiki will say that there is no such page and offers the option to create one. Accept that offer.

3) Copy the contents of an old meeting page into the newly created page. Modify content as needed (including the metadata at the bottom of the page).

4) Save.

5) Go to the meetings page [1] and make a minor modification (e. g. adding a blank somewhere) and save that page. Now the metadata from your newly created meeting page should be visible in the table of meetings.

And I'm sure there is a more efficient way of doing this...

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings

Best,

Lars