Re: [dxwg] Use Case: Negotiation by Coordinate Reference System

From: Linda van den Brink via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:47:35 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@jabhay it would also be worth taking the Dutch Kadaster's work into account. They have a working implementation of CRS conneg. @dvh can tell you all about this! It would be great if we can write up an RFC for this and I would be happy to help bring this forward.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lvdbrink
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/311#issuecomment-413443383 using your GitHub account