Re: [dxwg] Use Case: Negotiation by Coordinate Reference System

From: jabhay via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:55:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
+1 to handling negotiation by profile and negotiation by CRS as separate concerns.

Where did we get to in terms of whether negotiation by CRS should be progressed by SDWIG or DXWG? @rob-metalinkage: I take it your suggestion is DXWG given you raised this issue here? How do others feel?

@dr-shorthair makes a solid suggestion to consider an RFC to add negotiation by CRS, perhaps starting from @RubenVerborgh and @larsgsvensson's profile negotiation RFC. It probably doesn't matter which group an RFC came from, but it may be beneficial for both to be involved in its drafting. I'd be more than happy to work on this with someone from DXWG if it meant progressing the work.

Thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jabhay
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/311#issuecomment-413204957 using your GitHub account