Re: Ixchel & Karen created mock-up of requirements list

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:47:50 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I forgot to mention that this illustrates two different "situations" in
the requirements list -

The heading 6.1 has many requirements, while the version headings in
6.5-6.11 have one requirement each. This may be one of the conditions
that has made it hard for people to see what the requirements themselves
are. It may be possible to make them more visible in the UCR document
itself, but it was easier for Ixchel and I to copy them into a
spreadsheet than deal with respec coding.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net