changing my mind about versioning metadata

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:37:52 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thinking about this more, and looking again at DCAT, I think we do need
to include versioning of metadata. Since DCAT already offers
dct:modified as a possible attribute of a CatalogRecord, I think that it
would be logical to allow people to apply versioning as well.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services