changing my mind about versioning metadata

Thinking about this more, and looking again at DCAT, I think we do need
to include versioning of metadata. Since DCAT already offers
dct:modified as a possible attribute of a CatalogRecord, I think that it
would be logical to allow people to apply versioning as well.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services