New action on UCR group

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:33:59 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
After the call ended today I realized that I missed an opportunity to
create an action around Alejandra's suggestion that the UCR document
might need numbering for the requirements as well as their brief
headings. I will now create an action item with the description:

Explore numbering of requirements within the heading areas in UCR document

Because the tracker only takes one name, I'll assign this to a member of
the UCR group but the implication is that it is a group task. Note that
it says "explore" because the UCR group should come back to us if this
turns out to be overly burdensome.

Thanks, kc & Caroline
--
Karen Coyle