Re: Agenda for Monday September 11th

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 11:35:13 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
One of our tasks is to try to create some groupings of requirements that
can be discussed together (other than the versioning ones, which we've
already identified). Rob, I believe you said that you've seen some
connections as you've been creating the requirements - perhaps you could
identify a few other groups? But NOTE that we really want everyone to
take a look because different people will see different connections, and
that is what will help us make our decisions. Please send ideas via
email as you have them.

kc

--
Karen Coyle