Re: Agenda for Monday September 11th

One of our tasks is to try to create some groupings of requirements that
can be discussed together (other than the versioning ones, which we've
already identified). Rob, I believe you said that you've seen some
connections as you've been creating the requirements - perhaps you could
identify a few other groups? But NOTE that we really want everyone to
take a look because different people will see different connections, and
that is what will help us make our decisions. Please send ideas via
email as you have them.

kc