Re: Organizing/prioritizing requirements ... via a tag filter

Having been through all the use cases and requirements and looking for
commonality, i would suggest that profiles and DCAT are not orthogonal
concerns.

Given the nature of profiles, and particularly the nature of negotiation by
profile and the impossibility of capturing all fine-grained semantics
inside DCAT vocabulary itself, perhaps the single most important functional
improvement for DCAT is the specification of profiles within DCAT. This
means (i expect) canonical ObjectProperties to specify the profile of DCAT
being used in the description, the interoperability profiles supported by
the dataset and the specific profiles supported by each distribution for
both access method and response.

IMHO Any large information infrastructure that supports heterogeneous data
is broken without the ability to declare and then link to descriptions of
data characteristics in this convenient manner.

Rob