RE: Formation of DCAT group

+1 to copying old DCAT to form basis of working draft.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Friday, 17 November, 2017 06:47
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Formation of DCAT group

Thanks, Alejandra. And thanks to DaveB. If the two of you can get the ball rolling on this that would be great.

Since DCAT 1.1 is to be built on DCAT, it seems that we could get started by copying the DCAT document to our github, drop the old dates and other items, rename it to DCAT 1.1, and declare this our working document. It does mean working in github and respec, so some drafting may take place elsewhere, but the basics would be there to make it easy to copy code and styles.

If either of you wants to do this, that's fine. If you'd like me to do it, I don't mind.

So, it looks like DCAT 1.1 is beginning!

kc