Re: Requirements for profiles

NB The links from UC to requirements is not active at the moment - this is
too much work to maintain while the requirements are being moved around,
triaged and renumnber all the time, so the issue is whether the
requirements are met,

This view of profiles is very much what I had taken from the UC (though I'm
not sure about the implications of the final Europeana specific one) - so
hopefully we havent lost it!

Rob