Re: Requirements for profiles

I dont think there is any inconsistencies between usages of "profile" ,
"application profile" and "generic profile".  There perhaps seems to be a
conflation of "application profile" and the specific case of a profile of
DCAT.

DCAT is a specification with a broad community scope, and will need
profiling to be used effectively, as seen.

Arbitrary separation of requirements will add a lot of extra detail and
probably a level of inconsistency and confusion. Lets just use DCAT profile
as a Use Case to make sure DCAT can describe profile usage well.

Rob