Re: Updated github

Hi, Rob. I haven't had a chance to go through this in detail, but two
quick things:

1 - you have an empty note under 6.3.4
2 - we decided that 6.6.3 (schema.org "crosswalk") was "nice to have"
but not required. It could be a separate document, but wouldn't be part
of the DCAT 1.1. I think it would be best to drop it out of the
requirements list although the DCAT group should discuss it when they
talk about discoverability. What do others think is best?

kc