Re: Requirements for profiles

Hi, Ruben. Not sure what you mean by "composed." Can you elaborate? And
it seems to me that conformance to multiple profiles is a function of
the service that is determining "conformance". The profiles are
essentially inert in that process - they are being acted on.

Here's the description from the use case:

"Similarly, the response of a server can conform to multiple profiles.
For example, a profile X could demand that all persons are described
with the FOAF vocabulary, and a profile Y could demand that all books
are described with the Schema.org vocabulary. Then, a response which
uses FOAF for people and Schema.org for books, clearly conforms to both
profiles. And in contrast to content types, it is informative to list
both profiles, as their conformance is independent."

What isn't clear to me is the "response" part. What is doing the
responding? or what is the nature of this thing called "response"?

kc