Post f2f update

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:53:52 -0800
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Thanks to all who participated in the F2F in lovely Burlingame,
California. It was a very productive meeting. Special thanks to our
scribes, to those who called in in spite of awkward time zones, and to
Annette, who shared the chairing duties.

The minutes of the two days are:

https://www.w3.org/2017/11/09-dxwg-minutes
https://www.w3.org/2017/11/10-dxwg-minutes

Please note the resolutions and action items.

I am updating the requirements spreadsheet [1] based on the resolutions,
including notes and recommended wordings. We can go over these at
Tuesday's meeting.

kc
[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16JmtNCz_aCWtTCSntriDWLvyPY2x-Y9dZFhAHFl55r0/edit#gid=0